Long before ‘influencers’ showed how to perfect a smokey eye on YouTube, the Ancient Egyptians applied kohl (-the first recorded eyeliner-like substance according to the historians-) to adorn the eyes. Now, eyeliner is commonly applied in a daily makeup routine to define the eyes. It creates the lashes to look lush. Moreover, eyeliner draws attention by defining and framing for more expressive eyes.
Applying eyeliner takes patience and practice. But do you need an easy solution? That’s where eyelash enhancement comes in. Bonus, eyelash enhancement still gives you a more obvious no makeup natural look.
Maybe you are sick of applying daily makeup, want to have a more precise eyeliner line? Or you have shaky hands that make it hard for you to use the eyeliner.
Perhaps you lead a busy life with little time to do your makeup. Sometimes you can’t find the right eyeliner that lasts long enough on your skin. If any of the above is true, you may have thought of looking into eyelash enhancement.
Table of Contents
Is Lash Line Tattoo An invisible EYELINER?
Lash Line Tattoo
Eyelash Line Tattoo is done using a pen containing a semi-permanent dye that tattoos the line of the lashes. It involves tattooing fine black dots in between lashes to create the illusion of fuller, darker lashes with a natural, eye-opening effect. Unlike eyeliner tattooing, there is no continuous black line above the lash line.
If you close your eyes, no line is visible to others. Therefore, an eyelash line tattoo gives a more natural look than an eyeliner tattoo. Many believe eyelash line tattoo is all about enhancement than a tattoo.
Lash line tattooing & pigments
In eyelash line tattooing, pigments are implanted only on the first layer of skin, mimicking the shape of the eye. The pigment remains in the skin for several years and fades over time. Therefore, this eyelash enhancement allows for face changes, aging, and trends. Plus, with a yearly ‘touch up,’ you can make the eyelash tattoo last long.
At AskCares, we offer eyelash enhancement- a perfect solution for those who don’t like to leave the house without eyeliner and mascara. It’s subtle yet makes a great impact. This tattooing can be done to your top or lower lash line, or both, so either way, they add an instantly noticeable definition to your eyes.
Advantages of lash line tattooing:
- It underlines your eye shape and color without the need for regular makeup eyeliner.
- It gives a natural and eye-opening effect for the next couple of years.
- You don’t need to apply eyeliner every day!
- No need to remove eyeliner before going to bed.
- No smudging when swimming or at the gym
Pre & Post-procedure Care of Lash Tattoo:
Things You Need to Know About
- It is advised not to take Aspirin or Ibuprofen two days before and after the eyelash enhancement procedure
- Do not apply ‘fake eyelashes’ two days before your treatment.
- If you are allergic to the pigment or any substance. Please advise the therapist.
- Eyelash enhancement is a painless procedure (The area is numbed before beginning to ensure it hurts as little as possible) with no downtime. But tattoo on eyeliner takes one week to ten days to heal completely.
- We always enlighten our clients about aftercare procedures. Remember, Hygiene is important regardless of any treatment. Always wash your hands before caring your eyes.
- You may experience peeling, scabbing afterward as a part of the healing process. Moreover, conjunctivitis may occur. Therefore, we recommend do not wet the area, avoid applying any products or medication, let it heal naturally